- Habitat requirements and threat factors of native freshwater mussels.
- Genetic characterization and analysis of habitat requirements of the Unionid mussels painter´s mussel and freshwater pearl mussel.
- Assessment of interactions between larvae of native and invasive pondmussels and their respective host fishes.
- Effects of flame retardants on neuronal development in the zebrafish model.
- Assessment of habitat improving methods to protect fish populations.
- Fish ecological monitoring at conventional, improved and innovative hydropower-plants.
- Hydroacoustic assessment of fish behavior at innovative hydropower-plants.
- Assessment of fish injuries at pumping stations.
Causes for the decline in Bavarian fish populations.
- MiPaq - Microparticles in the aquatic environment
- SubµTrack - Tracking of (sub)microplastics with different identity